Complaint Review: CheerXperience

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Enlightened — El Dorado Hills California
CheerXperience
CheerXperiencerocks.com El dorado hills, California USA

CheerXperience sarah mitchell cheer xperience I wish someone had warned us El dorado hills California

I wish someone had warned us.  Next year, only 7 out of about 30 full season athletes will be returning.  Sarah made some really poor choices that have affected the families both emotionally and financially.  Sarah has yet to own any of her mistakes.  She has betrayed confidences, pinned athletes against each other, allowed bullying because the bully is related to her,  not purchased items that we were charged extra for, accused other gyms of recruiting her girls, and has lied and said that families who peacefully left were kicked out.

None of the families wish any negative things for Sarah and we wish her the best.  When she's great, she's really great.  Her problem is that she makes decisions that are very personal and emotion driven and she chooses when to act professional.  The gossip and lies that she spread, tore the gym and the athletes and the families apart this season.  I would have never allowed our daughter to cheer there if I would have known how much she would hurt my daughter.

My biggest advice would be not to have a credit card on file for her to charge.  Multiple families were overcharged or charged fees early and without notification.  Also to be careful not to confide anything to her, both parents and athletes.  Guard your words carefully with some of the remaining parents.

When only 7 athletes return... Something has gone really wrong.  All the best to you and your family Sarah.  I hope you make changes before any other girls are hurt from you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 12:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CheerXperience-/El-dorado-hills-California/CheerXperience-sarah-mitchell-cheer-xperience-I-wish-someone-had-warned-us-El-dorado-hil-1047230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CheerXperience