Complaint Review: Chem Dry

• Submitted: Sat, March 17, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 17, 2012

• Reported By: Beenburnt — Discovery Bay California USA
Chem Dry

Chem Dry HRI / The Home Depot They lie to get you to buy then insiders take you out Internet, Internet

They sold me a franchise on the fact they were affiliated with The Home Depot. I would be given a store a protected area and much more but all lies I was told we could work the store.I was given a store but never allowed to work it.I have found out that one of the Chem Drys I was complaining  about the owner works at the store and her husband installs millions of dollars worth of flooring for The Home Depot it's no wonder they wouldn't let me work my own store.

Other Chem Dry's would work my area they just blew it off because I'm not allowed to make such claims even with pics. they said I was not allowed.  One of the largest ripoffs out there.  I feel cheated, hurt and taken advantage of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2012 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chem-Dry/internet/Chem-Dry-HRI-The-Home-Depot-They-lie-to-get-you-to-buy-then-insiders-take-you-out-Intern-855380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chem Dry