suite

• Updated: Mon, February 08, 2010

• Reported By: PHILLYROOTS75 — DELAWARE CITY Delaware United States of America
Chemistry.com

Chemistry.com STOLE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT Internet

I was lured in by their great advertising. Despite there fee being higer than any dating service I ever encountered I still agreed to join. I signed up for 1 Month at the rate of $49.95. This was a "one time" fee deducted from my account.

Then I noticed that my account was overdrawn from them debiting my account for an additional $49.95. When I called in they tried to LIE and tell me that I agreed to to have my account automatically debited. I did not resolve the situation with the first representative I spoke with. She was rude and refused to let me speak to her superior. I later called back and advised them that if they did not reverse the charges I would be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, Attorney General Office, and the Banking Commission. I also immediately disputed the item with my bank. The representative offered to refund part of my money. I demanded a supervisor and advised her of my full intent if they continued to give back the UNAUTHORIZED STOLEN MONEY. The supervisor did issue a credit.

Aside from them stealing your money, their site is over-rated. They must spend all the money they make on the great commercials. I also found out they are a part of "match.com". Chemistry.com does'nt have enough members and they make you go through hoops and loops before you can email someone. You can't just send an email or note to someone that catches your eye. This was by far the WORSE internet dating site I ever used !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2010 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chemistrycom/internet/Chemistrycom-STOLE-MONEY-OUT-OF-MY-ACCOUNT-Internet-566460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chemistry.com