Complaint Review: Chemistry.com

• Reported By:Whittier California
Chemistry.com
www.chemistry.com Internet U.S.A.

Chemistry.com "free" does not mean free Internet

I Googled "free online dating service" and found Chemistry.com. I signed up for their "free" on line dating service. I have seen television advertisements also stating that it is a "free" service. Everything was free to join and post a profile. Then someone showed an interest in my profile. I tried to look at that person's profile, only to find out that if I actually wanted to meet someone, I had to pay $50 per month. Not my definition of free....very misleading site.

Laura
Whittier, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2009 02:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chemistrycom/internet/Chemistrycom-free-does-not-mean-free-Internet-442965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chemistry.com