Complaint Review: Chems2u

• Submitted: Sat, July 02, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, July 02, 2011

• Reported By: TrishG — London United Kingdom
Chems2u

Chems2u chems2u.net , chems2u.com My husband recently bought from B2 from chems2u, we received the product and were happy. However we went out a few weeks back and my husband got searched and then arrested for having this b2 in his po Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: What?

My husband recently bought from B2 from chems2u, we received the product and were happy. However we went out a few weeks back and my husband got searched and then arrested for having this b2 in his possession.

After been released on bail they said it would be a few weeks before they get the test results back from there lab in surrey.

Because we thought the product was legal we never looked back and just put it down to bad luck, 3 Weeks later my husband had the police at the door again this time to arrest him and take him in.
He was charged with possession of a class b substance known as mephedrone. He got stumped with a 150.00 fine and 80.00 court costs!

So a word of warning to users out there Avoid B2 and dont make the same mistakes my husband did. B2 contains illegal products and you should be careful when buying it.

the product was purchased from www.chems2u.net who also own www.chems2u.com and we will also be per suing the matter ourselves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2011 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chems2u/internet/Chems2u-chems2unet-chems2ucom-My-husband-recently-bought-from-B2-from-chems2u-we-rece-748391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chems2u

#1 Consumer Suggestion

What?

AUTHOR: Josh - (U.S.A.)

So, let me see.  You were buying designer drugs online, and you thought that was legal?  You should be glad he only got a small fine.  Here in the US, he'd probably be in jail now.  You obviously weren't buying these "research chemicals" to calibrate your GC/MS machine, that's for sure (not that it makes a difference).