Complaint Review: Cherished Memories

• Submitted: Mon, June 14, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, June 14, 2010

• Reported By: Csharks — vandalia Illinois U.S.A.
Cherished Memories
box 460 aliquippa, Pennsylvania United States of America

Cherished Memories Took paymnet for pictures that were never sent aliquippa, Pennsylvania

Cherished Memories is the company that provides newborn pictures at the hospital. My son's picture was taken at the hospital. I sent a check with the order form for pictures.
According to my paperwork the pictures should have arrivied in about a week. Here it is 4 weeks since I left the hospital, no pictures. I have contacted them repeatedly and the only answer I can get is I can order more pictures. They keep saying I have incomplete order. They need my routing number and account number to do a check by phone.
I have threatened to stop payment on the check, but it says right on the paperwork that if I do that, they will electronically collect the funds.
Here I am with no newborn pictures of my son, out $60 (for a very small package mind you), and no avenue for help. The pictures were taken in Illinois, but the company is in Pennsylvania.
DO NOT use this company, you will just loose your money. For similar companies, I suggest using a credit card with a fraud protection policy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2010 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cherished-Memories/aliquippa-Pennsylvania-15001/Cherished-Memories-Took-paymnet-for-pictures-that-were-never-sent-aliquippa-Pennsylvania-614092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cherished Memories