• Report: #802035

• Reported By: Sammy — Thornton Colorado United States of America
Cherry Creek Dodge
2727 S Havanna St. Denver, Colorado United States of America

Cherry Creek Dodge Meet or Beat Offers is a Joke! Denver, Colorado

They claim to meet or beat other dealership offers or they will give you the car. This is such a joke!

I did my homework prior to visiting this dealership on a Dodge 1500 and brought with me 3 offers I had received via the internet from other dealerships that beat their prices by $3-4 thousand dollars.

Not only did they refuse to match or beat the deal, they attempted to sell me a cheaper truck and in addition increase my interest rate which they claimed was the best they could do and the best rate I could get which was a false statement. When I brought it to their attention that they gave me a cheaper interest rate prior on a more expensive truck, they said it was a mistake.

I would avoid this dealership all together unless you are an attorney or bring one with you. I had thought about reporting them to the media but decided this would be a waste of time and energy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2011 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cherry-Creek-Dodge/Denver-Colorado-/Cherry-Creek-Dodge-Meet-or-Beat-Offers-is-a-Joke-Denver-Colorado-802035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cherry Creek Dodge