Complaint Review: Cherry Creek Eye Physicians and Surgeons PC

• Updated: Sat, October 06, 2012

• Reported By: Bryon — Arvada Colorado United States of America
Cherry Creek Eye Physicians and Surgeons PC
4999 E Kentucky Ave Suite 202 Denver, Colorado United States of America

Cherry Creek Eye Physicians and Surgeons PC Billed for product that I never received Denver, Colorado

Went to Cherry Creek Eye Physicians and Surgeons PC, a contact lens fitter and surgeon.  I went to this office to try and get contact lens.  None of the contacts I tried on worked nor could I see out of them.  Two months later, I got a bill for the contacts.  In reality, this physician provided a service and I got billed for contacts that never worked.  So, I am paying for nothing.  I got billed and have nothing to show for my money.  This physician won't even let me have the contacts that didn't work but yet I still have to pay over $750 for them.  I have written the BBB and the Federal Trade Commission and the news media and this doctor still hasn't done anything for me nor has the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cherry-Creek-Eye-Physicians-and-Surgeons-PC/Denver-Colorado-80246/Cherry-Creek-Eye-Physicians-and-Surgeons-PC-Billed-for-product-that-I-never-received-Denv-951811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cherry Creek Eye Physicians and Surgeons PC