Complaint Review: Cherry Creek Modern Denistry

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: Victim — Denver Colorado USA
Cherry Creek Modern Denistry
1100 S Colorado Blvd Glendale, CO 80246 Denver, Colorado United States of America

Cherry Creek Modern Denistry Ms. Ashleigh Harrison DDS, MDS DANGER DOCTOR ASHLEIGH HARRISON IS A FRAUD Denver, Colorado

DANGER DOCTOR ASHLEIGH HARRISON IS A FRAUD

I have to say I am terrified of Dentists. But Dr. Harrison is the worst of all Dentists. They get you with their $39 dollar special and then try to up sell everything they can. But they picked the wrong guy to do this to.

I paid over $2,000 for a front tooth that looks very bad and they will not fix it. I called. No answering machine how convenient. My attorney sent letters wanting refund and no way are they going in to my mouth.

I'm so embarrassed of my smile...Dr. Harrison tried to tell me I need veneers on all my teeth. WTF!!! My teeth are not bad in fact that was the only bad tooth. And it was bad because of a car accident and I had an anterior fracture and my jaw was wired shut for three and a half weeks and my front tooth dad to be replaced by a Dentist in Florida.

Whom attached a temporary and told me it was a crown. Only to move to Denver a few years later and that's how I found Cherry Creek Modern dentistry.   hey know of my experience they did not care they knew I was fooled once and I could be fooled again.

You know they pick and choose their victims...you can't mess everyone teeth up you would not stay in business.  So the ones who had a good experience this is why.  The ones that are victims of Mrs. Harrison know you know why!!!

I'm going to file a rip off report and this is what my attorney told me to do as well:

"The only legal option is to file suit in small claims court. However, you can pursue non-legal resources such as lodge a complaint with dental board/association, BBB, give them bad reviews, etc."

So Beware of this Place there are many other Dentist I'm sure in Denver that have good reviews. Stay away from the $39 dollar special should have been my first clue with this place!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cherry-Creek-Modern-Denistry/Denver-Colorado-80246/Cherry-Creek-Modern-Denistry-Ms-Ashleigh-Harrison-DDS-MDS-DANGER-DOCTOR-ASHLEIGH-HARRISO-991863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cherry Creek Modern Denistry