Complaint Review: Cherry Creek Restoration

• Submitted: Fri, May 27, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, June 01, 2011

• Reported By: Cherry Creek restoration scammers — blue springs Missouri United States of America
Cherry Creek Restoration
1214 S. W. 7, Suite D Blue Springs, Missouri United States of America

Cherry Creek Restoration Storm chasing scam artists these guys will have you sign a propsal they use as a hidden contract Blue Springs, Missouri

*Consumer Comment: I also had an issue with this company....

Home restoration Contractors NOT
First let me say at first these guys seem very nice and friendly (most con artists do). they will tell you they can do everything under the sun to fix your house and complete all repairs.

They will have you sign a proposal so they can get on your roof. Which later they use to say is a binding contract for services. If you do not decide to use them for the work they will charge you a fee of 3500.00 dollars and send it directly to your mortgage company. Saying the did all kinds of work and paperwork try to charge for materials that were never delivered and services never render. Derrick the owner of this horrid contrating company feeds on the distressed emotions that home owners go through when they have a serious loss and damage to thier property.

When you try to call them they do not answer or hang up on you. if they do answer they end up threatening you with a lien against your home or screaming they will sue you.

With all the bad storms this year please people try to check out companies very closely as the bottom feeders are always out this is one such company I had a run in with them they never got my money but have been harassing my mortgage company for work that was never done!

Please beware cherry creek restoration and other storm chasing companies like them try to look for someone truly local and check out their work closely.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2011 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cherry-Creek-Restoration/Blue-Springs-Missouri-64014/Cherry-Creek-Restoration-Storm-chasing-scam-artists-these-guys-will-have-you-sign-a-props-734100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cherry Creek Restoration

I also had an issue with this company....

AUTHOR: Janey - (United States of America)

This company showed up in our neighborhood right after a bad storm. Mike the sales guy told me they could fix my roof and had me signed a proposal that would give them permission to get on my roof. I let them give me what i thought was a quote now they say that it is a binding contract and want to charge me for giving me an estiment as I had decided to use a comapny out of oak grove who my mom had used before. Once i told them I would not be using them thats when the issues started and threats to sue me or put a lien against my home.  Cherry Creek restoration was not cherry to me!