occurring

• Reported By: sharon — haddon township New Jersey
Cherry Hill Kia
1803 Marlton Pk West Internet USA

Cherry Hill Kia dishonest sales; made to purchase a warranty Internet

If you want an honest car deal do not go to Cherry Hill Kia.  I wish I knew their reputation prior to going there.  I bought used.  It was a 2005 Impala.  I was told in order to obtain a loan I had to purchase a warranty.  It had trouble from the first week. I complained. My sales representative, James Davis solicited me to come back, said he would make good on this deal, that they had other vehicles and he could get me a good deal.  It was not a good deal.  What I did not expect was that in 60 days they would depreciate this car 3000.00.  My contract on the 2005 Impala had correct figures.  The vehicle I was supposed to get a good deal on was 2011 Kia Forte.  Once all the paperwork was complete my ending total for that car was $23000.00.  This is a basic vehicle. Besides them wrapping in the 3000.00 from the previous loan for the 2005 impala, they also added the warranty into this loan BUT I would not be refunded?  None of the figures on this contract are correct.  Out and out fraud.   I signed like a fool.  I felt I had to or I would be stuck with the Impala. I never bought a car before and I believe they saw me coming and not only ripped me once, but got a second chance in 60 days!  No one at this establishment can be honest.  No one wanted to resolve.  I am posting so other will know -- DO NOT GO THERE.  I have reported them to consumer affairs.  I will take this as far as I can.  Someone has to make them responsible for their actions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cherry-Hill-Kia/internet/Cherry-Hill-Kia-dishonest-sales-made-to-purchase-a-warranty-Internet-1047063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cherry Hill Kia