Complaint Review: Cherry Moon Farm And Proflowers

• Submitted: Mon, May 04, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:Wheeling West Virginia
Cherry Moon Farm And Proflowers
proflower.com and cherrymoonfarm.com Internet U.S.A.

Cherry Moon Farm And Proflowers for almost a year we have been paying a "fee" to easy saver rewards of 14.95 a month Internet

Apparently about a year ago we made a purchase from proflowers, and we as we had a significant number of charges on our card, I did not notice this small monthly fee of 14.95 until recently when we cut back on our use of the card. I called the number, which offerred a web site. I tried the web site, which no longer exists. I called my card, where I was initially told that there was nothing they could do nor could they put a "stop" on such charges. When I explained that was fine, I was closing my account, they were able to "find a way" after "some more research" to cut these people off. I never permitted or applied for any such easy saver reward, which is the name these charges were applied to. It was a small enough amount that I never really caught it until recently. I am not sure how to get any of that money back, as all sites and numbers associated are "experiencing unusually high call volumes." I would love to find a way to put an end to this terrible ripoff, which has apparently found others as well. I will never purchase from either proflowers nor from cherry moon farms again, however.

Wheeling, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2009 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cherry-Moon-Farm-And-Proflowers/internet/Cherry-Moon-Farm-And-Proflowers-for-almost-a-year-we-have-been-paying-a-fee-to-easy-save-448780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cherry Moon Farm And Proflowers