Complaint Review: Cherry Moon Farms - Easy Saver

• Updated: Fri, July 10, 2009

• Reported By:Tukwila Washington
Cherry Moon Farms - Easy Saver
http://www.cherrymoonfarms.com Internet U.S.A.

Cherrymoon Farms - Easy Saver lead me to believe I was simply signing up to deliver my Dad a fruit basket. When actually you are giving your bank acount information to a place called EASY SAVER, which starts taking $ from your account. Internet

CHERRY MOON FARMS lead me to believe I was simply signing up to deliver my Dad a fruit basket. When actually I gave my bank account information to a place called EASY SAVER, which started taking $ from my account. It was a good thing I am on top of my account or I would have been taken for a ride. Easy savers phone number is 888-355-1837.

Jamey
Tukwila, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cherry-Moon-Farms-Easy-Saver/internet/Cherrymoon-Farms-Easy-Saver-lead-me-to-believe-I-was-simply-signing-up-to-deliver-my-Dad-468345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cherry Moon Farms - Easy Saver