• Report: #619461

• Updated: Fri, July 02, 2010

• Reported By: Oliver — Aurora Colorado USA
CherryCreekDodge.net Chris Staton & Robert Coleman
2727 S Havana St Denver, Colorado United States of America

CherryCreekDodge.net Chris Staton & Robert Coleman Cherry Creek Dodge, CherryCreekDodge.net, Chris Staten, Robert Coleman Chris Staton & Robert Coleman of Cherry Creek Dodge screwed up my Dodge Viper & wouldn't even speak with me about their mistakes. They then tried to rip me off for $2,200 for something that shouldve o Denver, Colorado

CherryCreekDodge.net & Chris Staton are a horrible company! They tried to rip me off for over $2,200!!

As if that wasn't enough, they charged me to do a complete diagnosis on my Dodge Viper and not only miss diagnosed the problem, but also missed a fuel leak that was leaking right on top of my block about 3 inches from my exhaust manifold which wouldve easily caught on fire.

To show how incompetent they are, I took the car in for service because it had hard starts and I smelled gas each time it started. I'm no mechanic, but these fools are supposed to be and if there's a gas smell, they're first instinct shouldve been to check the fuel line!

As if that wasn't enough, I had to pay for a fuel pump to be put in, which they said was 100% the problem and it turned out it wasn't. They wanted to charge me $2,200++ for the fuel pump!! What a ripp-off!

Even after I called and spoke to 3 managers I was given to the General manager, some idiot named Chris Staton who gave me the run around for 2 days and then each time I called his so called private # 720-208-7107 which he never answered... I had to keep having him paged. He always promised to call me back and not once did he. So when I would call him back, he got angry, then said he was trying to do me a favor!! They're the ones that screwed up and they're trying to do me a favor???

I have a car showing for my Viper with the Colorado Viper Club www.co-vca.com where they'l be over 200 Dodge Owners and I mentioned this to Chris where he replied he could care less about any of the Dodge owners at the event. I mentioned that I would be speaking negatively in front of hundreds of Dodge owners because I was the guest speaker, he still said that he could just hang up on me and not have to deal with any of them or me!!

I love my Dodge Viper, but I'm very saddened that I didn't get anywhere near the service I've gotten from my Mercedes, Land Rover & BMW Dealerships! I guess the Dodge dealerships are just used to dealing with a different class of buyer where they normally get away from mis-treating and ripping regular people off! Not to mention the fact that they provided horrible service and I even got lip from the receptionist.

She said at one point he was talking to the higher ups, wow!! The higher ups didnt even care a customer was calling and having him paged!! Like I said, I guess Dodge just isn't at the level of other companies as far as service goes, which is a shame!!

I'll be suing these fools next week!

Don't do business with Cherry Creek Dodge in Denver Colorado at 2727 S. Havana St. #303-751-1104. www.CherryCreekDodge.net

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2010 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CherryCreekDodgenet-Chris-Staton-Robert-Coleman/Denver-Colorado-80014/CherryCreekDodgenet-Chris-Staton-Robert-Coleman-Cherry-Creek-Dodge-CherryCreekDodgene-619461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CherryCreekDodge.net Chris Staton & Robert Coleman