Museum

Complaint Review: Cheryl Morrison

• Submitted: Mon, March 01, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, February 10, 2011

• Reported By: Another Custome Ripped Off! — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Cheryl Morrison
1460 Moonriver Dr Provo Utah Internet United States of America

Hit Web Design Another Person Ripped Off - Do not trust HitWeb Design - They will make false promises and than keep your money! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Be open and honest

*UPDATE Employee: Contacting the CEO/QCA

Just another victim of Hit Web Design.  I first spoke with sales agent who viewed several example web sites that I provided and he assured me they could build a replicate website for $1190.  After I paid and was contacted by account manager I was told that there was no way they could duplicate the web sites that I wanted for that amount of money and it would be several thousand dollars more.  I cancelled that day, which was 2 days after paying for web site, with no work being complete. I was notified (it took 10 days and only after I contacted accounting department) that they would be keeping my entire deposit of $550. as per contract. I guess misrepresentation doesn't count.  They are refunding my upfront $200 hosting fee, which by the way will take several weeks to refund, I'm not holding my breath. Oh yeah, I contacted the CEO who in a previous complant recommened emailing him first before posting negative comments, with of course no response.  Any suggestions?

Whatever don't have Web Design build your website.

I hope this will save someone some money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2010 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheryl-Morrison/internet/Hit-Web-Design-Another-Person-Ripped-Off-Do-not-trust-HitWeb-Design-They-will-make-fa-576123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheryl Morrison

Be open and honest

AUTHOR: Sean - (United States of America)

Am I the only person who thinks that with this company having so many complaints that they should be more open about how they intend to resolve an issue? The response in this rebuttal is the same as almost every other response from HWD. From what I have read there has not been anything helpful come from writing CEO@... and I can't imagine the owner of this company would publish his email address for all to see. I could see the email address listed as something to persuade customers into thinking they are actually going to talk to the head of these dishonest people.

Contacting the CEO/QCA

AUTHOR: Hit management - (U.S.A.)

The only suggestion I would give at this point would be to contact me directly at CEO or QCA@hitwebdesign.com. Because it isn't encouraged to post personal information here, I am sorry to say I don't know which account this is. Rest assured, every CEO email that comes in I review personally.

If you would be willing to email me, I would be more than willing to help.