Complaint Review: Cheryl Payne

• Reported By: Cheryl — Hockessin Delaware
Cheryl Payne
713 Chimney Hill Lane Hockessin, Delaware USA

Cats Meow I had the same experience Wallingford CT

I had the same experience with ordering the Cats Meow.  When I called customer service once I got the order number, I was told the product had already shipped and to send the extras back at my expense.  When I received them, one worked for 3 days (only used 1/2 hour a day) and then I tried the other one and it worked 4 whole days.  These toys are pieces of crap, the company purposely rips you off right from the start by doubling your order at the end and not allowing you to review your order before purchasing.  My order said 1 set through the whole process but when I hit checkout it then said 2 sets and had already charged my card.  Then I find out they don't even work after all the crap I went through.  Do not buy this product unless you want to just throw your money out the window!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheryl-Payne/Hockessin-Delaware-19707/Cats-Meow-I-had-the-same-experience-Wallingford-CT-1061021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheryl Payne