Complaint Review: Cheryl Robinson

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: I''vebeenrippedoff — USA Internet United States of America
Cheryl Robinson
9650 Foxford Road Chanhassen, Minnesota United States of America

Cheryl Robinson Cheryl Lokkesmoe Do not trust this woman she will steal your money! Chanhassen, Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: CHERYL SCAMMED ME TOO!

*Consumer Comment: I am filing charges against her currently

DO NOT TRUST CHERYL ROBINSON - SHE IS A THIEF!

I trusted her to perform a service and she failed to deliver.  Like the other victims she took my money and has not refunded it, she does not respond to emails in a timely manner and when you do hear back from her she claims she's the victim.  Hopefully someone will press charges against her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2009 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheryl-Robinson/Chanhassen-Minnesota-55317/Cheryl-Robinson-Cheryl-Lokkesmoe-Do-not-trust-this-woman-she-will-steal-your-money-Chanha-540872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheryl Robinson

CHERYL SCAMMED ME TOO!

AUTHOR: help the masses - (United States of America)

Hi Folks,

I hate to admit it, but I was Conned by Cheryl. However, she has finally conned the wrong guy. I own a reputable paralegal firm. Cheryl Hired us to assist her with negotiations with her vehicle.....She basically used us to stop her reposession and has stiffed us for the money. However to acheive this she had to get me so ticked off that it created a reason in her mind to not pay. I have already prepared my suit, I have 3 others she scammed, care to get a class action going? My firm could arrange it. Please let me know. I cannot stand people like cheryl.

I am filing charges against her currently

AUTHOR: Ripped OFF - (United States of America)

I too have been scammed by this woman.  I am currently filing charges against her.  If you contact me, it will be easier to get authorities on her a** with multiple victim reports.