Complaint Review: Cheryl Robinson

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: 17 degrees — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Cheryl Robinson
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Cheryl Robinson Cheryl Lokkesmoe Cheryl has not not paid me my $2,000 despite many attempts to do so. And has made the same promises with other clients that I found on ripoff report! I wish I knew where she lived. Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: addresses

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: QUINCY ETHERIDGE

*Consumer Comment: Also ripped off by this woman-contact me

I paid this chick $950.00 (how silly of me) based on her smooth talking and knowledge of real estate and investment ventures. She talked about how she hated how other investors that she knew took advantage of past clients and that she was not about that. She later went on to talk about an investment program that she had going on with the bank and that she'd double the amount of the investment given within ten days of the original investment.

So I paid her $950.00 with the thought of receiving $2,000 back. That was back in September. She then said that the holdup was the bank, along with the fact that she's been moving her mother? Again, this has been going on since September of 2012. I'm disgusted that I trusted her enough to give that kind of money to her. I wish I knew where she lived... I need my damn money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheryl-Robinson/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Cheryl-Robinson-Cheryl-Lokkesmoe-Cheryl-has-not-not-paid-me-my-2000-despite-many-attemp-990279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheryl Robinson

addresses

AUTHOR: MPK - (United States of America)

just google her, she has some address in minnesota and las vegas.  not sure where actually located.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

QUINCY ETHERIDGE

AUTHOR: Cheryl - (U.S.A.)

QUINCY ETHERIDGE WROTE THIS REPORT AND HAVE NO CLUE WHO RESPONDED. I HAVE NOT PERSONALLY TAKEN FUNDS FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN QUINCY ETHERIDGE AND JENNIFER JOHNSON SINCE THE END OF 2009. I LEARNED THE HARD WAY WHEN THINGS DON'T HAPPEN YOU GET TO REIMBURSE THESE PEOPLE EVEN WHEN YOU SENT IT OFF . I HAVE GIVEN QUINCY A LOAN LAST YEAR AND HE WAS TO GET PAID ON HIS 950 WHEN IT PAID OUT AND GUESS WHAT IT DIDN'T. SO I AM PAYING HIM NOT ANYONE THAT MADE THE PROMISE. I HAVE SPENT THE LAST 2 YEARS FIGHTING WITH MALOM GROUP ABOUT TAKING PEOPLES MONEY AND NOT RETURNING IT WITH FALSE PROMISES WHY WOULD I DO THE SAME.? QUINCY HAS MY ADDRESS AND MY PHONE IS TEMPORARILY OFF SO HE COULD OF EMAILED I DO NOT AVOID ANYONE . ANYWAYS WHOEVER CLAIMS I OWE THEM PLEASE EMAIL AT FUNDINGISSUES@GMAIL.COM BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW.!!! I DO NOT EVEN DO ANYTHING REMOTELY WITH PEOPLE AND UPFRONT FEES AND HAVEN'T ALL I DO IS WITH SCORES AND REAL BANKS NONE OF THIS CRAZY STUFF THAT I FEEL FOR WITH SCAMMERS. SO PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU THINK I OWE YOU WOULD LOVE TO HEAR. OTHERWISE STOP POSTING NONSENSE WHEN I DON'T TAKE UPFRONT FEES

Also ripped off by this woman-contact me

AUTHOR: Ripped OFF - (United States of America)

same boat as you with this lady. contact me, I can help you.