Complaint Review: Cheryl Turner

• Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Dan.G — san bernardino California
Cheryl Turner
Nationwide United States of America

Cheryl Turner Cheryl Turner seaadventures.sc003@gmail.com I hope we can make this transaction as fast as possible. Less I forgot, I have a mover that will come for it once payment is cleared in your paypal account and they will be handling the title for me, tou tu, Nationwide

I found my self being scrammed, when I am selling my car. The response started with myt email; Do you still have this Vehicle for sale??? Then she or he Replied,  Cheryl Turner <sw02maritimeservice@gmail.com>; Thanks for getting back to me. I hope the vehicle is in good condition? and there wont be any cause of disappointment if i purchase the vehicle from you? I want to buy it for my Daddy who happens to be a mechanical engineer and I am willing to pay the asking price. I'm a Marine biologist and am currently on sea right now, it is strictly no calls here due to the lack of reception on the sea area. But I'm able to access my mail anytime as i will make use of wireless laptop, therefore, My Mode of payment is through PayPal as i don't have access to my bank account online, but i have it attached to my PayPal account. Since I'm requesting this transaction to be done via PayPal, I will be responsible for all the Paypal fees/charges on this transaction, i will like  you to get back to me with more pictures if available, if you don't have an account with paypal, it's pretty easy, safe and secure to open one. Just log on to www.paypal.com.
I hope we can make this transaction as fast as possible. Less I forgot, I have  a shipping agents that will come for it once payment is cleared in your paypal account and they will be handling the title for me, as I look forward to hearing from you with your paypal information as requested below.

Your PayPal e-Mail Address :Full name:Firm Price:

Many Thanks
The last part is someone warned me to Google the name. and found someone else had been take.  Just sharing to keep who ever this is at bay by string them along or what ever seems appropriate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheryl-Turner/nationwide/Cheryl-Turner-Cheryl-Turner-seaadventuressc003gmailcom-I-hope-we-can-make-this-transact-1040184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheryl Turner