Complaint Review: Chevorlet gmc Quincy fl

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: Mskiella21 — Tallahassee Florida United States of America
Chevorlet gmc Quincy fl
2039 west Jefferson st Quincy, Florida United States of America

Chevorlet gmc Quincy fl Steve , Tim , missy & Tina They defrauded me out of 16000 & sold me a car that's not street legal & it has no airbags I tried for 2 months to return the cars & recive the money that was promised to me by the dealer but he is re Quincy , Florida

*Consumer Comment: get an attorney

*Consumer Comment: If your Ripoff Report is totally factual...

In Late October I traded my 2009 dodge challenger for a 2005 ford mustang . The car dealership offered me 16000 for my trade . I had about 10-11 left after paying off my trade the salesman offered me a 2005 ford mustang for 7000 I asked him why it was selling for so cheap & if it has any accidents he told me no that it had a clean car fax . I asked when the difference for the value of the cars would come & promised me the difference would come in the mail .

The next day I got the mustang inspected & I found out that it was not street legal , had no airbags & was unsafe to drive . When I confronted my salesman he asked me to leave and told me he had nothing to say to me . It has been 2 months and I have not recived a title & because my car isnt street legal I cannot get insurance . I have tried contacting gm corprate but they redirected me to the dealership who refuses to provide and explanation and keeps hanging up on me please help !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chevorlet-gmc-Quincy-fl/Quincy-Florida-32301/Chevorlet-gmc-Quincy-fl-Steve-Tim-missy-Tina-They-defrauded-me-out-of-16000-sold-980617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chevorlet gmc Quincy fl

get an attorney

AUTHOR: Tim - (U.S.A.)

You're going to have to hire an attorney to resolve this.

If your Ripoff Report is totally factual...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

you should report this dealer to your states car dealer regulatory agency. Also try the BBB... good luck.