unexpected

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: ATLANTA30328 — Atlanta Georgia
Chevron Gas Station 7320 Roswell Road Atlanta GA 30328
7320 Roswell Road Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Chevron Gas Station 7320 Roswell Road Atlanta GA 30328 Family owned and operated (middle eastern) Short Change Artist working at the Register! Paying with a $20 and receiving Change for a $10 SCAMMING GOING ON Atlanta, Georgia

I am/was  a regular at the Chevron Gas Station/convenience store. On more than one occasion I have paid with a large bill and received change back from a smaller bill. The first time this incident happened I thought nothing of it..but the second time this happened , I paid for a $6 purchase with a $20 and received change for a $10 -

When confronted about the error, the older woman insisted that indeed it was MY error and that I had paid with a $10 bill. I was very upset and returned 30minutes later and said count your drawer because I know that I paid with a $20. She was entertaining another customer at the counter and had absolutely no regard for me or my request.

I returned to the station the next day and no sign of any overages..of course not because she pocketed the difference. This has happened to me more than once at this station! The first time I dismissed it as oh well but the next timeI realized that this was not the first time the woman had scammed me.

I did contact Chevron Corporate and they said that this had been brought to the attention of the owners and the correct steps were being implemented so this does not happen again. I want people to know that there is scamming and shortchanging going on at this particular station!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chevron-Gas-Station-7320-Roswell-Road-Atlanta-GA-30328/Atlanta-Georgia-30328/Chevron-Gas-Station-7320-Roswell-Road-Atlanta-GA-30328-Family-owned-and-operated-middle-1042478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chevron Gas Station 7320 Roswell Road Atlanta GA 30328