Complaint Review: Chevron Store-Cecil, Georgia

• Updated: Wed, April 04, 2012

• Reported By: Concerned Former Customer — Cecil Georgia USA
Chevron Store-Cecil, Georgia
1770 Old Coffee Rd Cecil, Georgia United States of America

Chevron Store-Cecil, Georgia Chevron Food Store They cheat their customers Cecil, Georgia

I have been in the Chevron store in Cecil, Georgia several times and purchased several items each time.  I started thinking that the total was too high so I started watching.  Their stealing tactic is to ring up items for a little more than they are marked.  If you purchase an item that is $1.59, they will ring it up for $1.79 and so forth.  After I figured it out, I waited for the cashier (the son of the owners) to give me the total and then told him I knew what he has been doing to cheat his customers.  He didn't say anything, not a word.  I told him I would be in the next day to tell him parents what he is doing and walked out, leaving the merchandise on the counter and not paying.

The next morning, I stopped by on my way to work and the mother was there.  I told her and she tried to tell me that they don't need 10 cents and 20 cents extra and that they would never cheat anyone.  I told her that apparently they do need it and have not been back in there.  Another time, I went to purchase a tube of super glue for a family member and when I got back to their house, it was dried up.  I went back to the store and told the owner and he said, "Oh, I am sorry.  We sell that to people traveling on the interstate.  We didn't know you were local."  They are located on I-75 at exit 32 in Cecil, Georgia.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chevron-Store-Cecil-Georgia/Cecil-Georgia-31627/Chevron-Store-Cecil-Georgia-Chevron-Food-Store-They-cheat-their-customers-Cecil-Georgia-863717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chevron Store-Cecil, Georgia