• Report: #612062

Complaint Review: Chevron Texaco Business Card

• Submitted: Wed, June 09, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, October 19, 2010

• Reported By: Lea ann — Yuba City California U.S.A.
Chevron Texaco Business Card

Chevron Texaco Business Card Adding to High Gas Prices, Now a $5.00 Fee for billing thier Customers Internet

*Consumer Comment: I agree!

Boycott Chevron Texaco. If your small business does business with this company, then be prepared to spend an extra $5.00 a month just to recieve a bill. It should be law that when you do business with a company and you buy from them, they should be required to send a bill at no charge to it's customers. This is outrageous, I would never alienate my customers by adding extra monthly costs just to bill them, not to mention overcharging on the gas prices as it is, I would suggest a boycott against Chevron Texaco. Let's take down these overconfident oil company's. We will never do business with this company again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2010 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chevron-Texaco-Business-Card/internet/Chevron-Texaco-Business-Card-Adding-to-High-Gas-Prices-Now-a-500-Fee-for-billing-thier-612062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chevron Texaco Business Card

I agree!

AUTHOR: OHara - (United States of America)

I haven't done business with them in more than 20 years so it won't be a change for me.  I have reasons I've not done business.  I've noticed that there aren't as many Texaco outlets as there used to be.  Makes me wonder if other people have had similar problems and don't go there either?

promptly