Complaint Review: Chevron Texaco / GE Money Bank

• Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:Klamath Fall Oregon
Chevron Texaco / GE Money Bank
6 Agar Street Nationwide United Kingdom

Chevron Texaco / GE Money Bank Takes the payment, cashes the check, refuses to credit account. London Nationwide

I have been a loyal Chevron/Texaco credit-card and fuel user for probably 8 or 9 years. I almost never carry a balance, always pay my balance in full and on time. Suddenly I discover that I'm being billed a late charge, and that my last payment has not been credited. I call the card company, they acknowledge that their records show that they have processed my check (though they failed to credit my account?!?). They can see on their machinery that my account number is written on the check, and that the check is clearly made out to them. I can see by my bank records that the check was cashed. The customer service agent assures me all is well and that she will fix the problem. But, then I get a letter in the mail that informs me all is NOT well and that they cannot put my account in order until I send them documentation from my bank. Gad zuks! They had my check in their hot little hands! What more do they want! Well, it's apparent they don't want me as a customer.

This is the end of my relationship with Chevron Texaco. The worst mistake this company ever made was enlisting the services of GE Money Bank. They are evil. I will cancel my card with Chevron Texaco, and NEVER buy another tank of gas from this outfit. Needless to say, I will never, by choice, do business with GE Money bank, nor will I ever buy a GE product.

Jan
Klamath Fall, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chevron-Texaco-GE-Money-Bank/nationwide/Chevron-Texaco-GE-Money-Bank-Takes-the-payment-cashes-the-check-refuses-to-credit-acco-459977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chevron Texaco / GE Money Bank