Complaint Review: Chevron Texaco Universal Card

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2012

• Reported By: Richard A. — Mesa Arizona United States of America
Chevron Texaco Universal Card

Chevron Texaco Universal Card BEWARE! Ridiculous fees and incompetent personnel! Internet

I totally agree with everything reported by Ann T. as I had similar experiences with Chevron Texaco.   Avoid doing business with this company at all costs!!

I have never dealt with so many incompetent, uninterested company representatives.  There was constant pushing you off on other departments only to be told by that department that you needed to talk to the last department.  I spent months trying to get a change of address processed including FAXing to specific numbers given by representatives, letters mailed to specified addresses, etc.  And the address wouldn't get changed and I'd get calls saying our payment was late and each time there would be $150+ late fees tacked on to the bills.  Really??  There was a fee for absolutely everything imaginable and not a small one.  And it was never their fault that I wasn't getting the bills.

I left countless messages for Ruby in Financial Services and didn't get a call back.  I can't tell you how many hours I spent trying to resolve this issue.  The address finally got changed but I have over $500 in late fees on my account.

Needless to say, I cancelled this account and recommend everyone steer clear of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2012 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chevron-Texaco-Universal-Card/internet/Chevron-Texaco-Universal-Card-BEWARE-Ridiculous-fees-and-incompetent-personnel-Interne-936607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chevron Texaco Universal Card