Complaint Review: Chevron

• Reported By: drdroad — Moreno Valley California
Chevron
102 E. Huntington Dr Arcadia, California United States of America

Chevron Paid $1 over posted price! Arcadia, California

I needed gas but was actually looking for a place to stop and buy a newspaper before I stopped for a late lunch. Approached this Chevron and noticed the $3.79 sign for unleaded, so decided to get gas too. Noticed as I pumped, the slot on the pump where the price/ga should be seen on each level of gas, on the pump, was blocked. This should have been my first clue. I'm not home and putting the amount in my Quicken. I see I actually paid $4.799 for my 19.70 galloons.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chevron/Arcadia-California-91006/Chevron-Paid-1-over-posted-price-Arcadia-California-1046272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chevron