Complaint Review: Chevron

• Submitted: Mon, August 25, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, June 03, 2004

• Reported By:aloha Oregon
Chevron
23389 SW TUALATIN VLY.HWY Hillsboro, Oregon U.S.A.

Chevron GAS Station #35681 Beside Hillsboro Fred Meyer ripoff OVER CHARGE ON CREDIT CARD, Ray, manager refuses to speak with me. Basically told "sorry about my bad luck". ripoff Hillsboro Oregon

*Consumer Suggestion: Thank you rip off report!

*Consumer Suggestion: Take them to small claims court

Asked for 5.00 in gas and gave credit card to attendant, attendant fills vehicle up by mistake while talking to his friends and says my visa was already charged. When I challenge the overcharge he became angry and said he would get in trouble.

I told him I did not ask for more than $5.00 of gas and he agreed, but, he could not credit my account and that I had to see Ray, the manager, on Monday. He wrote a note to "Ray" on the back of the receipt to credit "this guy".

I went by at the time specified and was told Ray had left for the day. The clerk called him and he said I already had the gas and they wouldn't credit my account. The clerk refused to let me talk to the manager and I was basically told "sorry about my bad luck". As I left the store an attendant asked me in a aggressive tone "do you have a problem" When I started to explain, I was told to "get off their property".

Ken
beaverton, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2003 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chevron/Hillsboro-Oregon-97123/Chevron-GAS-Station-35681-Beside-Hillsboro-Fred-Meyer-ripoff-OVER-CHARGE-ON-CREDIT-CARD-66164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chevron

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Thank you rip off report!

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

Got my money back and an appology, They were very very nice, once the owner was contacted. They even filled up my tank for the inconveinence.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Take them to small claims court

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Make sure you have your receipts and names of the aforementioned and file a complaint with the state attorney general's office. What they did was rip you off and should reimburst you in some way. If they refuse to give you your money back, sue them. It's that simple.