crossed

• Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By: Latoya — Tamarac Florida
ChexSystem Support
Unknown Unknown, Select State/Province USA

ChexSystem Support Recovery, This company promises to delete you from chex system. I paid 300 dollars. Somehow they can see everything what chexsystem. I need help to go after these people. They have our social security number and bank info. They are a fraud. Unknown . They refuse to give you any info.  Unknown

*Consumer Comment: Chex Systems Lawrenceville GA 404-348-8471 a Fraud

Please helpe me. On may of this year, I found ths company online. They asked me for my social and it gave it to them. They were then able to pull up all my information. They scammed me out of $249 that I paid from my checking acct. Its all males that work there. Its the same set of guys that answer you. They cant say where they are located. We need help. They tok my money. They need to be stopped. I already called these people back and this guy by the name of jeremy cursed me out and hung up on me. Promised me to give me a money order in the mail for what I paid. Offcourse I never received the letter. Please someone help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ChexSystem-Support/Unknown-Select-StateProvince/ChexSystem-Support-Recovery-This-company-promises-to-delete-you-from-chex-system-I-paid-1063948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ChexSystem Support

Chex Systems Lawrenceville GA 404-348-8471 a Fraud

AUTHOR: Madelonm - ()

I called the 404-348-8471 number and made what I thought was payment to pay off the 2 banks that I owed money to. Only to find out that 2 months later neither bank was paid.

I called the 404 number to yelled at by the man on the phone. He would not allow me to complete a sentance. Said that I could not speak to a manager until after 5PM and then hung up the phone. What a SCAM. To make matters worse the real ChexSystems said they are not associated with the 404 # and the ONLY numbers associated with the REAL ChexSystem is 800-513-7125 and 855-633-4120. Any other number number fake, a fraud, thieves that will take your money and run.