Complaint Review: ChexSystems Recovery

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: HR91488 — Stockbridge Georgia
ChexSystems Recovery
PO Box 470401 Lake Monroe, Florida USA

ChexSystems Recovery National Check Resolution Inc,Chex Clearance False removal service, ChexSystems Scam, Lake Monroe Florida

Mid March, 2014, I called ChexSystems recovery (1-800-309-2780) and spoke with a Jonathan (ext. 3318) about how to clear my name form the ChexSystems database. Jonathan then told me that for $289, my name would be removed from the list that was rendering me from attaining a bank account.

On April 21, 2014 I called ChexSystems ready to pay the $289, aware that this would take care of my issue. Jonathan instructed that to expedite the service it would be best to pay over the phone and he would then immediately email me a credit card approval form to sign and fax back to him, then he would email a receipt and within a week I should expect my ChexSystems Consumer report. He instructed me to sign the report and either mail or fax it back to him and then I would receive a letter from them for the bank so I could then proceed with attaining an account.

On May 9 & 12, 2014, I had made multiple attempts throughout the day to contact this ChexSystems Recovery department and not one person would answer and all mailboxes were full. So, May 13th, 2014, very concerned, I search the internet for any other possible ways to contact these people. I find the number to ChexSystems Consumer Relations department (1-800-513-7125) and the lady I spoke to put me on hold then proceeds to tell me that not only do they not have anything reported under my name or SSN, but they do not have a recovery department let alone do they have any fee to remove such issues from consumer reports. Needless to say, after many attempts of calling this ChexSystems Recovery department form multiple phone numbers and emails, No Response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ChexSystems-Recovery/Lake-Monroe-Florida-32747/ChexSystems-Recovery-National-Check-Resolution-IncChex-Clearance-False-removal-service-1146323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ChexSystems Recovery