Complaint Review: Cheyann Osborne

• Updated: Mon, February 28, 2011

• Reported By: SCarroll — Muskegon Michigan United States of America
Cheyann Osborne
789 Qual Courts Muskegon, Michigan United States of America

Cheyann Osborne 2nd Time Discustingly *False Police & CPS Report* Screwed Over and Disrespected by Fiance's Ex-psycho Low Life while she Beats her Girls, and cuurently snorting pills and smoking drugs while 5months p Muskegon, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Jerry Springer?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: sorry to everyone who has seen this !!!

*Consumer Comment: TO SCARROLL:

*General Comment: The Friend

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: this is toooo funnny

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: *so i do whats right and just get slandered * the real mother

*Consumer Comment: Oh boy

Entire world...This woman by the name of Cheyann Osborne is one individual indeed no where near should be considered as a friend, co-worker, employee, let alone considered a citizen...and this coming from a high-moral, successful all around student, worker, mother, friend, sister, daughter, fiance ext! I was by far from the day I witnessed my first breath and real life Raised by two amazing parents who garunteed a life of happiness, care, help, success, and ambition...I'm now 24 years old, technically a mother of three: but we will get to that! I currently attend college going on my fifth year though prior completed cosmetology school, education in psychology, medical field, and automotive/computer art design. Year 2004 graduated from Orchard View High school with a 3.6 GPA, Honor Role through entire senior year, Homecoming court, Starter in all attended sport teams Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, and track. [continued below]....

.......following with a title for MISS MUSKEGON in year 07'! I take much recognition, pride, and respect as for who I've overall become as a independent woman. Until three years ago decided moving to Scottsdale Arizona would be the right thing for me considering it was extremely easy to *fall off* in my atmosphere I was surrounded by at the time including a horrible economy. My Dreams and ambition were far more to intense to let be thrown away though Michigan indeed will always be my HOMETOWN! After living in Scottsdale for 6 months a Vacation home seemed right though family tragedy kept me from heading back to AZ right away. Three months after being back in Michigan I met a guy named Troy who was the father already of 2 beautiful little girls Haileigh 1 1/2 at the time, and Hannah just over a month old! Talk about a Package Deal I couldn't resist! Though being a mother of two that fast wasn't exactly my 5 year plan, but after a day with those three..anybodies 5 year plan can wait! From day one which was August 28th 2008 I spent every second of everyday with Troy and most of the time little Haileigh was able to tag along which was even better. Troy's ex and the girls' biological mother Cheyann Osborne as soon as finding out about me...and the kids' father being "an item" was honestly the day and second my life I realise now...took a turn for well let's say.."The Ride of my Life" The answer was....was I physically and mentally prepared for what this woman was capable of?! At that time, being three years ago..Following my heart was the right thing to do, and meeting these three amazing individuals wasn't exactly my idea of throwing away! I still didn't overall quite realise thee extent of what I was getting myself into until technically now January 14th 2011 as I sit here at my computer in Muskegon, Michigan at 4:37am writing to RIPOFFREPORT Hoping Someone Out there will come across my Cry for help and my true intensions and innocence in this whole scenario. Cheyann Osborne is thee biological mother of my now two step daughters Haileigh Marie now 4 and Hannah Jade now 2. Cheyann has now time two false reported to cops and CPS that myself was Beating her two daughters horribly! Yet last year people..AT THIS SAME EXACT TIME..only 2 days different! CPS Came to our home with allegations from Cheyann that Troy was Beating his 2 daughters!! THOUGH when CPS were present at our home in Muskegon questioning us..my fiance lead them to our "HOME COMPUTER" to give them a little sneak peak as to what type of woman there being manipulated by. Now understand..the social worker came to our home in order to investigate Troy for abusing his own two little girls, yet CPS ended up on our desktop computer printing out Facebook photos of The girls' Real mother Cheyann smoking weed in her kitchen, Cheyann's boyfriend at the time smoking out of a pipe in the backseat of a car with Hannah the 2 year old in a carseat right next to him!!! TRUE STORY..PICTURES TO PROVE IT! They closed the case on Troy, yet never proceeded one against the mother Cheyann! So now This Christmas of 2010, Same exact allegations by Cheyann are made on myself...not Troy! November 28th 7:43pm a Sheriff of Muskegon showed up at my home in order to investigate the police report Cheyann first had made which was made Nov. 23 at 6:30pm. Sheriff Fecken visited the home for a good 40 minutes along with 4 other witnesses at the home with me during the interview with myself and father Troy. The Sheriff was extremly nice, caring, a mother herself, and too had investigated plenty of the same situtions she said..and after seeing Troy's girls' physically the day Cheyann made the call and went to her home, she explained She had no reason to believe these girls were abused let alone abused by myself! She explained to Troy the pictures Cheyann sent to our cell phone of the girls injuries looked no where near what they really appeared as, as she saw the injures same day face to face. She also told Troy it would be a good idea to proceed in the fighting of custody for his two daughters, and to let her know if anymore becomes of this exact situation~ Indeed Troy and I contacted CPS every single day starting that following Monday which was Dec. 1, 2010. The woman from CPS that answered the phone which wasnt until Tuesday the 2nd of December explained to Troy that the case had been dropped but a man by the name if Bill Miklosovic wanted to pick it up on Wednesday due to Tuesday being his day off. Until Friday the 5th of December while Troy as at work and myself was at the Gym with a friend, Bill himself stopped by our home where my sister in law had been left to babysit my son Isaac while I was out for a few hours. When I got back to my home around 6 o' clock Friday, December 5th my sister in law Melonie explained to me that a man stopped by from CPS and was extremeley rude, harassed her...sat in my driveway for a straight hour and proceeded to come up to the door knocking 3 different times telling Melonie are you sure they are not home?! Your not lying are you!? Who are you and why are you here with Isaac?! That is none of his business who I trust to leave home with my child, and without talking to me nor hearing my side of the false report given AGAIN by Cheyann Osborn has no reason to treat my disrespectful, out of line, nor harass anyone in my home or on my property! Troy returned Bill's call later that night around 7pm ordering him that a meeting may be held at our home Monday due to the weekend..to get to the bottom of all of this! Mondays visit went completely opposite that either of us had expected! The man was terrifying, attacking myself with hurtful words, disrespectful comments, and to top it off, everything we said to the CPS worker/BILL he turned completely around and said opposite under oath on stand by my lawyer in front of the judge. Myself being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, hip fracture, and a severe back disease of the C Spine and L spine which I see a Pain specialist, physical therapist, and councilor for along with perscription medications I've now been prescribed for a total of 4 1/2 years turned into "I admitted to having a past-drug history, and too admitted that i'd show up positive for illegal drugs in a drug screen!!!!!!! WTF! I even physically Showed Bill Miklosovic my prescription bottles so that he could write don the exact Doctor that prescribed them, mg, dosage ext...and to think that CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES Protects children from bad parents!? YUUUUUUCK! To top it off, after court that day and them removing my own son from the home due to the "Here say allegations made by Cheyann" weren't enough proof to put money in his pocket" which INDEED he WOULD NOT receive until my son was removed from his home", with federal grant money! Though I'm 100% positive this disgusting man before even stepping foot in my door knew exactly what he was going to do already..doesn't minus out the reasoning for this asshole to kidnap by son...all started with a jealious insecure drug addicted low life so called mom who decided if her and Troy's attempt to a happy family was a failure, She's going to make sure his eery attempt is going to be a failure too. CPS if doing there real job, which is to protect children and keep families together smart enough would of known to investigate not just myself, but the actual CALLER that made the complaint. "If you walk into your front door, and find your husband dead on the kitchen floor..you call 911" "Who is the first suspect in the investigation?" YOU YOURSELF RIGHT?!...the cops first suspect no matter what is the person who contacted 911..at least til given proved different. So why would Bill in my case, nor Bill's SUPERVISOR REFUSE! to investigate anything on Cheyann's end, not even look into her past records through CPS which not only is it reported Cheyann had prior the past xmas before this one, reported a false complaint but against Troy this time for abusing the girls, she also has had 9 other CPS complaints made against her JUST in the past year..not called on by Myself nor Troy let alone anyone affiliated with us, and all 9 were CLOSED! Not only that, if CPS' intentions were too protect a child and there home..why would CPS of Muskegon refuse to polygraph her meaning Cheyann in reguards to making another false allegation due to just ruin her kids' father and new son and wife?! Makes perfect sense doesn't it? Or the fact that she is five months pregnant, smoking weed, and better yet, snorting pills..all in front of my two step daughters, and i know this for sure because I walked in on her doing it when picking up the girls from her home three weeks prior to this incident! As of now it has been a month and until 60 days are up and the next court date where I try proving my innocence of being nothing but an amazing mother preying every single night, all day, including morning...that GOD stick by my side through this because my beautiful life got demolished the day they ripped my babies from me, and even though my 1 year old xmas Eve baby is biologically mine, I will and always have been a "MOTHER OF THREE" since August 28th, 2008. Reguardless to how truly horrible this all has been...I'd never wish it upon anybody! and that's a promise

P.S Please Prey for our Family and Wish us Luck!

Sincerely, Loving Mother of three

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2011 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheyann-Osborne/Muskegon-Michigan-49442/Cheyann-Osborne-2nd-Time-Discustingly-False-Police-CPS-Report-Screwed-Over-and-Disres-682492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheyann Osborne

Jerry Springer?

AUTHOR: patti - (United States of America)

Dang, where is Jerry Springer when you need him?  Neither side sounds very educated or credible.  Take it to civil court.  This isn't a police matter.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

sorry to everyone who has seen this !!!

AUTHOR: the mother - (USA)

sorry to everyone who has seen this ... i should have been a bigger person and not responded back but i got mad, very hurt.. i had to defend myself on this post... nothing on this post is real about me i am a very good mother.. i do not do drugs ... i do not beat my kids at all im scared to just spank them on their butts ... i will tell them i am going to spank them but i really never do... i have other ways of taking care of my kids...  there is a time out and a word called grounded !!!!  ... my kids are my world nothing could ever compare to them... im not a jealous person one bit.. my life is great and so are my childrens .. im getting married  and having another baby and getting out of michigan!!! thanks to all those who have over looked this child behavior  and have a nice day !!!!! no need for anyone to post anything on here... it's just work of a child... were adults it's time we all start actting like it

Thanks, The mother and The ender of all this childs DRAMA!!!!

TO SCARROLL:

AUTHOR: Lawrence - (USA)

How in the HECK did you get into college? I thought you had to know how to spell and form a proper sentence in order to even fill out the applications! Wow. Now I am really worried about this country of ours if this is our future, stupid "educated" people.

#4 General Comment

The Friend

AUTHOR: A close observer - (United States of America)

I do not know who you are trying to impress but anyone that knows you personally knows what kind of monster you are. Shera I saw those girls after YOU beat them with a BELT. What kind of a monster beats defensless babies? I love how you fail to metion in your report that YOUR child was taken from you! You also failed to add that you had someone else trying to hide you from protective services and the police! YOU PLEADED NO CONTEST SHERA! You are a real peice of work I tell ya!

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

this is toooo funnny

AUTHOR: the mother - (United States of America)

wow the things people say about people ..... this is sad ... hey everyone did you know the father of these children didnt even know anythinng about this or even that his childrens pictures were even posted for the world to see ... bet noone thought  a sex offender or anyone else would look at this and thinnk about the children onhere a soooo cute they wanted to find them ??? they got all their info .... what a great step mother you are !!!!! children  safty i think not .... if you didnt do anything why did you plead no contest to this case? if you loved these children like you say you do why would you even post this on here? you dont care about their safty???? wow how great!!! shera its time to grow up!!! let c.p.s and the courts deal with it not sum website... but dont you remember you were the one whos son dropped dirty at birth for weed and methadon??? what more can i say ??? and the kids are 2 years apart so how was one 1 1/2 and the other a month old their 2 years apart stay off the drugs next time you want to write so you know what your writing thx have a good day.....

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

*so i do whats right and just get slandered * the real mother

AUTHOR: the mother - (United States of America)

THESE  STATEMENTS ARE ALL SLANDER AND IM CALLING THE POLICE....   I WOULD NEVER HARM MY CHILDREN!!!!!!!  AND I DONT DO DRUGS NICE TRY !!!! NOT JEALOUS OF TROY ONE BIT WHY WOULD I BE WHEN HE BEAT MNE UP INFRONT OF MY KIDS AN BEGGED HIM TO LEAVE NICE TRY SHERA ..... WHEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING REAL TO POST ON HERE LET ME KNOW BUT NOT THIS FAKE STUFF... CONGRATS ON MAKING YOURSELF LOOK """""DUMB"""""   I WASNT GOING TO WRITE BACK TO THIS I WAS GOING TO BE THE BIGGER PERSON LIKE IVE BEEN BUT HEY HAD TO DEFEND MYSELF!!!!

Oh boy

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

You are in "College" but you cannot spell, use paragraphs or simple grammar??? I have not a clue about what your report states. I suggest you do the above and come back to post a clear report.

Oh my head - this report gave me a big headache