Complaint Review: Chicago Lenders/Cactus Jacks

Chicago Lenders/Cactus Jacks
1313 S. Country Club Dr Mesa, Arizona USA

Chicago Lenders/Cactus Jacks Car was repo with NO missed payments Mesa Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Questions

I purchased my vehicle New Years Eve of 2011 from Cactus Jakes and was financed though Chicago Lenders in Mesa and since then I have been a loyal customer never missing a payment with the exception of possible being a day late. I contacted them last week to get my pay off balance which was $613.00 with the intentions of paying off my car. However, just today I was leaving from work and realized that my car was gone. I contacted Chicago Lenders to see if my car had been repossessed and they stated it had been for non-payment of 3 months and I needed to pay $890.00 to get my car back. Inasked them to pull up my account history and they did. Unfortunately my receipts were in my glove box in my car. After pulling up my history it showed that I made every payment but they tried to say that I was behind $385.00 for missed payments. I told them that it was BS but they insisted. After waiting around in the office for three hours til closing they gave me the run around about the whereabouts of my car so I could at least get my belongings. I waited and waited with them ignoring that I as I sat their for numerous reasons. After waiting an additional hour the manager stated that the tow driver was in Flagstaff and wouldn't be back until tomorrow Morning. I explained to them that I need my work equipment and all my son medications and they Lied to me about everything. These people are a rip-off and they need to be exposed. I'm filling a small claims appeals against them once I get my vehicle back. Also, I have all of my money order receipts that proves that I never missed a payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2014 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chicago-LendersCactus-Jacks-/Mesa-Arizona-85210/Chicago-LendersCactus-Jacks-Car-was-repo-with-NO-missed-payments-Mesa-Arizona-1163014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chicago Lenders/Cactus Jacks

Questions

AUTHOR: coast - ()

Has your insurance ever lapsed while owning this vehicle? Do you owe any late penalty fees? What prompted you to inquire if the vehicle was repossessed on a loan that was current? Why don’t you pay by check? Why do you store your son’s medications in the car? Why are you dealing with a subprime lender?