Complaint Review: ChicagoCarMart

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: Richard — Chicago Illinois United States of America
ChicagoCarMart
31581 Kennedy Av. Hammond In. Internet United States of America

ChicagoCarMart Gerald Dix said he could sell my Chevy for me in 1-5 weeks. It took him and Chicago Car Mart 6 weeks to get it sold. Gerald told me he wouls get me $1,300 more then I was a askin for the car. The car , Internet

Gerald Dix ripped me off selling my Chevy for me. It was sittin at my daughters place in Indiana. He told me he could sell it and get me an extra $1,300 for it. He only got me an extra $1,100 for it I have been ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ChicagoCarMart/internet/ChicagoCarMart-Gerald-Dix-said-he-could-sell-my-Chevy-for-me-in-1-5-weeks-It-took-him-an-979239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ChicagoCarMart