Complaint Review: Chicken Express

• Reported By: Chris — Duncan Oklahoma United States of America
Chicken Express
2009 U.S. 81 Duncan, Oklahoma United States of America

Chicken Express The fish was burnt and stale and made me sick Duncan, Oklahoma

I ordered a fish combo meal.. I waited for about 15 minutes and when it was FINALLY delivered! I paid the 14 dollars but I noticed the fish and hush puppies were burnt and hard. While eating them, I found a short piece of black curly hair inside. Then to make matters worse, I became very sick after eating the meal. I was sick with painful cramps in my stomach and diarrehea for a day and a half!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 11:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chicken-Express/Duncan-Oklahoma-73533/Chicken-Express-The-fish-was-burnt-and-stale-and-made-me-sick-Duncan-Oklahoma-1017126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chicken Express