Complaint Review: Chiefaircraft.com

• Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By: Eric — Lancaster Pennsylvania USA
Chiefaircraft.com
deland, Florida United States of America

Chiefaircraft.com Has so many chargebacks on their merchant account credit card companies will flag deland, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Defamation of character

Ordered a preheater for my airplane was told I would receive it on Thursday.  It never came and then I was told that my credit card company would not authorize the charge.  Since i have never had a problem with my credit card like this before I called them and because chiefaircraft.com has so many customer service issues and charge backs they flag it.

When I tried to call the company there voicemail system doesnt work, it wasnt until I tried over and over that I spoke with someone and was told tough luck and there was nothing they could do about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chiefaircraftcom/deland-Florida-32724/Chiefaircraftcom-Has-so-many-chargebacks-on-their-merchant-account-credit-card-companies-811794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chiefaircraft.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Defamation of character

AUTHOR: Dana Blix - (United States of America)

You are a criminal and a fraud, everything you said here is untrue and now that you have been served you will have to hire attorneys in both states as well as your own, I will also bring you to both states to depose you about your statements and damage.

You will have to pay all your expenses, travel, hotels, transportation, meals out and your legal counsel.  I suggest you channel your efforts to reduce your financial impact by removing this posting as well as the other remarks you made about my company. Hopefully you have some form of insurance to cover your actions; I can assure you this will alter your life style.  I have little
patience for this type of retaliation to vilify Chief Aircraft Inc. for something so common in business, its not what I'd expect from fellow pilots; however I am ready to prosecute and stop your continued deceit and cynicism.

Win or lose this is going to cost you dearly.