Complaint Review: Chien Shao

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: ESSM — FOUNTAIN HILLS Arizona
Chien Shao
1211 John Reed Court City Of Industry, California USA

HandheldItems.com, IGG Factory Inc, Chien Shao Cheap Products, Defective, Bad Service City Of Industry California

Purchased Items from Heldhelditems.com. The description and pictures on their website see to be of good quality for the price.

When I received the products, all were cheap, or falling apart. I attempted to get a refund, but they would only exchange the item and no refunds. Please I had to pay for shipping.

I tried to place a stop payment on the credit card charge, but the company fought me tooth and nail to keep the charges in place; I had to return the defective items first (at my expense) then exchange the item .. NO REFUNDS .

I cannot in good conscience recommend doing business with this company. Now I am stuck with $120 worth of defective junk that I can only exchange for more their junk, and who knows how long that will last?

Do not buy from this company, please!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chien-Shao/City-Of-Industry-California-91745/HandheldItemscom-IGG-Factory-Inc-Chien-Shao-Cheap-Products-Defective-Bad-Service-Cit-1068426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chien Shao