• Report: #1112052

• Submitted: Wed, January 01, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, January 01, 2014

• Reported By: scamvictim1 — California California
2600 John Street, Markham, Ontario, Canada. , Select State/Province USA

Chiinnature.com Mak Jo Si aka Herman Mak Victim of Fraud, Fake Talisman Does Not WORK markham, Ontario Canada

I had placed an order for Heavy Duty Exorcism Pack Talisman paying over $600 from www.chiinnature.com aka Mak Jo Si @ Herman Mak.

I had tried out the talisman it does NOT work. Prior to paying Mak Jo Si I had email him and ask if he would perform an exorcism in my home as its haunted. He recommend I try the $600 cure which I'm obliged to try out. However the haunting continues even after using the talisman.

Mak Jo Si refused to NOT send me a refund and also becomes very abusive. I later search on google and found that his modus operandi was to defamed all other competitors out there, including martial arts competittors which he also teach.

After researching I regretted sending him the payment as more of his evil wicked ways manifest on forum he would be abusive to people swearing four letter words whenever people question him about his Cult Tin Yat lineage which is a Sect created by him a major Fraud as this Sect does not exists at all in the Daoist school. He made up the story 2 times not once how he was taught at first by Liu Ren Xian s**+ later goes about changing the story that now the real god call Taoverse taught him instead.

This then escalate to him on the pretext of debunking Liu Ren Sect which is Evil using his video demo on the knife. Mak Jo Si is a charlatan as before anyone can scrutinize on his cult and character he tried to assasinate other of his competitors. You can all chose not to believe me but do your own research on forums and his videos which he had done overlod with all nonsense condemning Christ as a Madman, to Moslem being evil and so goes for Buddhism.

He's a crafty conman with his now wife both living parasites trying to suck us caucasian dry using Daoism. Do not send him any money as once you ask for refund he will either become very abusive or totally ignore you. Guess what he will do with all the money? He will buy PS3 buy more Guns.

You can see from his blog how ignorant, arrogant he can be. He's a totally wasted low live piece of conman degradable.

I had saved my hard earned money $600 over several months to give this scumbag. I had a family to raised with 2 kids, just couldnt believe I fall for it, deep down my 6th sense told me this guy is a phony, but I gave it a try. Dont believe his story to claim the world best exorcist its all a lie to drum up sales! Stay away unless you want to be the next victim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2014 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chiinnaturecom-/Select-StateProvince/Chiinnaturecom-Mak-Jo-Si-aka-Herman-Mak-Victim-of-Fraud-Fake-Talisman-Does-Not-WORK-mar-1112052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chiinnature.com