Complaint Review: Child Protective Service Tracey Ellis

• Submitted: Sat, January 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 12, 2008

• Reported By:killeen Texas
Child Protective Service Tracey Ellis
503 Preist Dr Killen Texas 76542 Killeen, Texas U.S.A.

Child Protective Service Tracey Ellis cps worker is allowed to say she can have your kids taken because she dating your boyfriend Killeen Texas

*Consumer Comment: Rally Against CPS

cps worker is allowed to make comments to me that she can take my kids from the home since she has intimate relationship with my kids father. told him she can help him get my kids out of my home if he wanted to gain custody of them.

While we were figting he moved in with her for a few days she was calling my phone harrassing me at three oclock in the morning she said she was drunk at the club Excutive and wanted to let me know that they were together and he had my car hiding at her house and he moved some of his things there. i told her i didnt care.
One night while i was hiding in my house from my boyfriend scared of the threats he just made to me i hid my car in the garage so he would not know me and my kids were at home. he sent tracey to my door to ring it in hopes that i would answer the door for her since i did not know who she was yet. when i spoke to tracey a few days later she then told me that was her ringing my door bell. i then asked her if you work for cps why would you ring my doorbell for my boyfriend when you knew he was looking for me to harm me knowing i had children in the house.

When i called to austin to make a complaint against her I was told they would get back with me. That nevered happend.Instead they must have informed her of the complaint i made against her.

She notified my boyfriend to tell him what i had done and all her friends to let him know of every thing i said to the people in austin, which i thought was confidential. She said she wasnt to worried about nothing because she was cool with all her bosses and they would let it slide.

Tracey also called my boyfriends mother to tell her what i had done. My boyfriend then askd tracey why she had to tell his mother any of this. Tracey then said she was trying to dig up information on me because she knew his mother didnt like me.

I let tracey know i was not worried about her runnig around saying she could have my kids taken out of the home. I knew she would try to do anything now that i called her job to comlain on her. A few days later my boyfriend used my car to move his things out of her house, when she seen him in my truck she was upset and took a liquor bottle and busted the windows out. A police report was made that night. Dec 21, 2007. I called cps to ask them what type people they have working for them. They basically told me what she do on her off time is her bussiness and thanked me for informing them.

Mstexas
killeen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2008 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Child-Protective-Service-Tracey-Ellis/Killeen-Texas-76542/Child-Protective-Service-Tracey-Ellis-cps-worker-is-allowed-to-say-she-can-have-your-kids-299473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Child Protective Service Tracey Ellis

Rally Against CPS

AUTHOR: Marie - ()

League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) will be having a rally to help families who suffer from the abusive activities of CPS. LULAC helps individuals and families who are experiencing civil rights violations within judicial, criminal and social administrators. We are asking for anyone who has experienced abusive acts by CPS to attend this rally and get informed about your civil rights.

Join us to stop the abuse of power by CPS.

Rally Details

Rally will be on Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Rally begins at 7:30 am to 10:00 am

At the Cadena-Reeves Courthouse

300 Dolorosa, San Antonio, Texas 78205

(back entrance at the corner of Nueva St. and So. Flores)

(((email redacted)))