Complaint Review: Child Protective Services Dallas

• Submitted: Sun, January 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: suecps — Mesquite Texas United States of America
Child Protective Services Dallas
8700 N. Stemmons Fwy. Dallas, Texas 75247 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Child Protective Services Dallas CPS, DFPS, DHS Human Trafficking Dallas, Texas

*Author of original report: I am the source

*Consumer Comment: Please explain something....

My family has been victimized by the state of Texas CPS in Dallas county for a year now. We will soon be filing a lawsuit, and are seeking those individuals and families who will ralley behind us in our fight. Please read the whole story here http://suecps.us

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Child-Protective-Services-Dallas/Dallas-Texas-75247/Child-Protective-Services-Dallas-CPS-DFPS-DHS-Human-Trafficking-Dallas-Texas-995984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Child Protective Services Dallas

I am the source

AUTHOR: suecps - (United States of America)

I am the source. I am a living, breathing, walking witness of my claims. I have evidence that I have stacked against cps over the past year, and will be presenting it into federal court for lawsuit. So nobody told me anything.

Please explain something....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"Child Protective Services Dallas CPS, DFPS, DHS Human Trafficking Dallas, Texas"

"Human trafficing?"  How so? Please cite the source of this troubling information.  Cite something credible, NOT just "someone told me."