Complaint Review: Child Protective Services in San Diego

• Updated: Fri, May 13, 2011

• Reported By: ASPIEMOM — OCEANSIDE California United States of America
Child Protective Services in San Diego
1761 Hotel Cir S # 222, San Diego, California United States of America

Child Protective Services in San Diego CPS I am a autistic mother & being discriminated against & alienated from my girls. San Diego, California

I am writing about social services in San Diego county as I am a mother who went into the hospital for 3 day's for depression & CPS came in and took my two girls 10 & 12 @ the time and then I was diagnosed with Aspergers as it's high functioning autism and both my girls are on the spectrum as well. So now they are saying I cannot parent my children I have cared for my entire life and I have a adult 27 yr. old daughter as well so no charges of unfit, drugs or alcohol just depressed and that has rendered me unfit to care for my kids social services say's in fact I was NEVER offered a reunification plan they just stole my girls when my family tried to get custody they made many excuses to not give my girls to my parent's or my oldest daughter because they say you might not follow the rules & let your daughter see the kids now remember I have never had a drug or alcohol problem,

I have never abused or mistreated my girls in fact I raised them in church and a very loving home. [continued below]....
..... So neither child has been placed together, both have been horrifically abused & mistreated by the system~!! I am sick they can do this to good people but others who really abuse or neglect their kids most get them back and some kill them. I am beyond disbelief as I did not deserve this nor did my kids. My youngest packs her clothes 2-3 week because she say's my momma's coming to get me. They have been gone 2 yrs. now and I have been intentionally kept from them now 7 mos. cause they made up a falsified report and it's kept my children away. I need a civil right's lawyer if anyone want's to help me I would so appreciate it as I need and want my girls back~!!!!! Please help me, I beg someone. See my blog spot below.

(((link redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2011 12:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Child-Protective-Services-in-San-Diego/San-Diego-California-/Child-Protective-Services-in-San-Diego-CPS-I-am-a-autistic-mother-being-discriminated-ag-728781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Child Protective Services in San Diego