Complaint Review: Child Protective Services

• Updated: Sun, August 26, 2012

• Reported By: themonster — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Child Protective Services
3635 S.E. Military Dr. San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Child Protective Services No names, i was accused but never given info. Child Protective Services broke my family apart, i was accused but never informed of anythin San Antonio, Texas

I am a resident that was attacked by Child Protective Services along with my girlfriend, i will not mention her name due to she has been threw enough, on May 12, 2011 my gf's son stayed with me all day, we did not take him to his nanny due to heavy rains.

Me and the baby stayed at home and watched movies, and slept majority of the day, my gf comes home and we change the babys diaper, from there we see that his genitelia was a tab bit swollen, we didnt think much, she decided to take him to the hospital.

Around midnight she gives me a call stating that CPS has arrived at the hospital and was trying to take action against my gf, i raced to the hospital and tried to figure out what was going on, nobody could give me any info because i am not the biological father.

I stayed the night with her and the baby, in the morning a Police Officer walks towards me and tells me to place my hands behind my back, i ask why? he states that i have a warrant for Endangerment to a child, nothing comes up but i had traffic warrants so i still got arrested.

I bail myself out and find out that CPS has taken the baby away from my gf, we were placed with grief and depression, CPS told my gf that she needed to take some family domestic violence classes, drug classes(i dont know why, she doesnt consume any drugs) and visitations at the main office.

Through out the whole long and dreadful year of my gf going in and out of courts, and special visits, CPS, nor the courts did anything to contact me, I even went to them but they told me that i had no ongoing investigation under my name, but they told my gf that she needed to stay away from me.

CPS had assumed that i had abused the child, all I did was care for him as if my own, they did not care, they had constant supervision on our relationship and used whatever they could to hold up against her in court, but what makes me wonder is why have they never contacted me?

It keeps going even till this day, and the case has been closed for about 6 months, now they are trying to build a case against me all because they stated "SOMEBODY HAS TO GO TO JAIL" they had no proof and still they want to ruin my life more than they already have.

My life has been turned upside down and CPS still wants to burn whatever is left, my gf could not hold her life together, so she left me, her son is currently under the custody of the biological father, and im paying the price for something i would never dream of doing.

I hope this helps, CPS will never help, they break good familys apart and give to the ones that dont deserve, im sorry if i have left out some info, I just to musc pressure and stress for one man to take.

Thank You for your time

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2012 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Child-Protective-Services/San-Antonio-Texas-78223/Child-Protective-Services-No-names-i-was-accused-but-never-given-info-Child-Protective-S-932850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Child Protective Services