Complaint Review: Child Support Enforcement Child Support Division

• Submitted: Tue, June 12, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, June 17, 2007

• Reported By:Hot Springs Arkansas
Child Support Enforcement Child Support Division
3737 Harry Truman Blvd. Ste. 200 Saint Charles, Missouri U.S.A.

Child Support Enforcement Child Support Division They wrongfully took 3 tax returns from us when we did not owe any child support and now they will not give us a refund ripoff Saint Charles Missouri

*Author of original report: Missouri Child Support totally in the wrong but only half way resolved the issue.

*Author of original report: Ripped off by Missouri Child support

They started harrassing me in 2002 and I hired a lawyer to stop them from garnishing my wages then. This was over past child support that was not owed. I sent them a copy of the new court order that stated no child support. It all stopped when I received a letter from the State of Missouri stating I owed no past present or future support.

Then it started up again in 2006. They started harrassing me at work and trying to garnish my wages and trying to suspend my drivers license. So I hired my second lawyer and he took it to court in January and won my case. They had in their hands my proof before they ever took any money from us, but decided to play judge and jury themselves and said they would not accept my proof. By the way, I live in Arkansas.

They took 2005 Federal taxes first and then they took 2006 Federal and State after this had already went to court and I won my case proving that I never owed any of this money in the first place. This was handled in January and just now the case was closed. I want to know why this takes six months to close.

I now have the Arkansas Child Support Enforcement on my side trying to fight to get our money back for us and they too, are getting the run around.

They told me 2006 taxes would be returned soon. So I gave them two weeks, and nothing. So Arkansas Child Support called Missouri again and they said it would be in the mail by the end of the week. That was a week ago now. I am still waiting. Then I asked about the money from 2005 and was told I had to take my ex to court to get that. I don't think so.

They took it wrongfully and they need to step up and give it back to us. I have already hired two different lawyers and I am not gonna shell out any more money trying to get back something that was basically stolen from us. I mean, at this rate I will have spent all that we have coming back to us , so what would be the point of that? We have received the $20.00 back from 2006 State return that was taken by Arkansas. Wooo Hooo.

During both periods of their harrassments I lost a baby and I have dealt with major stress and a breakdown now. I am on two kinds of medication and trying to get well but who will stop them from doing this to others? Now I am too old to try for another baby. Those were our last chances at another child. They really are out of control and have to be dealt with. During 2005 I only had two or three paychecks so that tax check really belonged to my husband.

I want our money back, our lawyer fees and compensation for all they have done to us. Who can help us out there? I am still stressed every day waiting for something that will probably never come. I think they are just lying to us. They have been wrong all along and they know it. The total they owe us is almost $5000.00 and we need it, it belongs to us. I will fight till I die if that's what it takes.

Terri
Hot Springs, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2007 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Child-Support-Enforcement-Child-Support-Division/Saint-Charles-Missouri-63301/Child-Support-Enforcement-Child-Support-Division-They-wrongfully-took-3-tax-returns-from-u-254086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Child Support Enforcement Child Support Division

AUTHOR: Terri - (U.S.A.)

Well, I have managed to finally get somewhere now. I did get back our 2006 tax money June 16 th 2007. But they refuse to return our 2005 taxes. They tell me I have to go through my ex to get that. Thieves, how can they use their power to take it with a fraudulent claim, take the money and give it to him and then not accept responsibility for it? You know what they say, the squeeky wheel gets the grease. Squeek, Squeek. I have made tons of calls having to bite my tongue the whole time while people were quite rude to me. But I have gotten somewhere, and I'm not done yet. I have another plan.

Ripped off by Missouri Child support

AUTHOR: Terri - (U.S.A.)

I talked to Arkansas Child support today and tried yesterday. Yesterday they blew me off, today I got the run around. She told me a few weeks ago my 2006 tax money which they took after court would be here within 2 weeks. Then she said she talked to Missouri again and it would be in the mail by the end of the week. This was last Wednesday, and still nothing. So today she said she has to wait at least 2 weeks before contacting them again which will be the 19 th. and that Missouri has turned it in to the accounting department, and if she doesn't hear from them by then she will call them again. What happened to it will be in the mail by the end of last week?

I mean I must look like an idiot going to the mail box so often like it's Christmas and I'm really gonna get a great present. All I get is smoke blown up my rear. Just call me Smokey cause I am gonna get what is mine if I have to die in the process. They think they are gonna wear me out and I will let it go. Nope, I won't stop. They keep asking if he has custody. What does that matter? They stole money from us and I don't care if Santa has custody that's wrong. But to answer the question I do have the boys. I was told by Arkansas Child support once before they wouldn't help me if I didn't have custody. They don't help even when you do. I can testify to that.

I really don't see what difference that should make. That doesn't make stealing someones money legal. I want help from someone that knows what's up. Someone who isn't scared. Does anyone know what else I can do here? What are they doing, waiting until time wears out? This is the biggest bunch of B.S. I have ever seen. This is like a Jerry Springer show.
I am begging for someone to help me.. At first I thought Arkansas was trying to help me but I'm not so sure of that now.
Terri