Complaint Review: Child and Family Services of New Hampshire

• Updated: Wed, September 16, 2009

• Reported By: April — Concord New Hampshire USA
Child and Family Services of New Hampshire
464 Chestnut St Manchester, New Hampshire United States of America

Child and Family Services of New Hampshire stopped paying into my 401 (k) Manchester, New Hampshire

I was an employee of Child and Family Services of NH.  I had signed up in 2008 for the retirement plan.  Every week I had 25.00 dollars taken out of my pay check and I have my pay stubs to prove it.  Recently I lost my job and wanted to know what I should do about my retirement fund, so I contacted the Insurance Agency and come to find out Child and Family Services of NH haven't paid on my retirement since the last payment made in Dec. of 2009, but they continued taking out 25.00 dollars a week from my pay.  Where has the money gone.

It burns me that an agency that is set to help people are actually ripping there own employees off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2009 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Child-and-Family-Services-of-New-Hampshire/Manchester-New-Hampshire-03105/Child-and-Family-Services-of-New-Hampshire-stopped-paying-into-my-401-k-Manchester-New-495686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Child and Family Services of New Hampshire