Complaint Review: Children First - Tina Adamski

• Submitted: Thu, June 25, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 14, 2011

• Reported By:Iowa Hill California
Children First - Tina Adamski
661 Sixth St #4 Lincoln, California U.S.A.

Children First - Tina Adamski - Children First Scam artist, hussled me out of $15000.00, Hurts children she works with emotionally Lincoln California

*Consumer Comment: I highly doubt it.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is untrue

Solicited me for loan, said she would pay back in March 2009, supported family for six months, said she would pay back when she got back on her feet. Supervised visitation of my daughter and myself for two years and got into a non physical intimate relationship with both of us. Individual is a pathological LIAR and will scam anyone she can including her own family. My daughter is in extensive counseling because of what she did to her emotionally. This LIAR should be barred from practicing anywhere in the USA and should be prosecuted and put behind bars for what she does to children. She is worthless to the legal profession and is giving the courts a bad name. Ask attorney to ask about money loaned to her and she came back with a book size response packed with nothing but lies and when we read it we just laughed at her and attorney said this one is a worthless piece of poor white trash, better known as trailer trash, you won't get your money, you will get a judgement because we can prove she is lying, but she will only declare bankruptcy and why waste money on poor white trash like this

Sue
Iowa Hill, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2009 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Children-First-Tina-Adamski/Lincoln-California-95648/Children-First-Tina-Adamski-Children-First-Scam-artist-hussled-me-out-of-1500000-H-465072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Children First - Tina Adamski

I highly doubt it.

AUTHOR: Jeff - (United States of America)

I really don't believe that this would be the case since there are a lot of precautions that are taken to avoid these types of scenarios within this industry.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is untrue

AUTHOR: Heather Malone - (United States of America)

I have has the pleasure of working with Mrs. Tina Adamski and as a former long time client. I believe that puts in the position to provide an accurate assessment of her character.

I have known Tina in many capacities, Her sense of leadership in the highest level of commitment comes from her ability to communicate, As she is capable to handle the most sensitive situations with favorable outcomes. While being a woman of great integrity, she will and has always been very professional and honest.

I find this posting very disturbing and what has been written could not be further from the truth.