Complaint Review: Children Youth Of Lancaster Pa

• Submitted: Tue, June 30, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, September 15, 2012

• Reported By:lancaster Pennsylvania
Children Youth Of Lancaster Pa
900 East King Street Lancaster, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Children Youth Of Lancaster Pa children youth continues to abuse power and destroy good families Lancaster Pennsylvania

*General Comment: Children and youth Lancaster

*Consumer Comment: Hummmm

children youth is a bunch of liars who used false statements three days after delivering my first baby girl they came in and decided to take her from me even though i did nothing wrong and am a responsible, loving and caring mother. They are continuing to harrass me and threaten of keeping me from her They turned my dream of raising my baby into a living hell. And the person who started all this was dawn from healthy beginnings plus who decided to refer me to them with false facts so i hope children youth and healthy beginnings gets shut down and they all lose their jobs for they do not help you they destroy your life. Now i can't even wake up to my baby and watch her grow.I missed the first month of her life and am gone to miss more of her life. No one will help me win my case cause these aholes work for the goverment.

Crystal
lancaster, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2009 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Children-Youth-Of-Lancaster-Pa/Lancaster-Pennsylvania-17602/Children-Youth-Of-Lancaster-Pa-children-youth-continues-to-abuse-power-and-destroy-good-fa-466587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Children Youth Of Lancaster Pa

#1 General Comment

Children and youth Lancaster

AUTHOR: Bly7 - (United States of America)

I found This site and complaint yesterday after researching children and youth, I have a grandchild that was just taken over a phone call that said they weren't gonna be good parents among other lies. I had also taken her to healthy beginnings and now I'm wandering if they had any part of this. I'm very appalled at our legal system that allows a baby to be torn away from its family over hear say!

I'm going to do whatever I can to help them get their baby back! This mother was breast feeding and now the baby sufferes from missing out on this important part of its life! They are good patents and never got a chance to even prove it! We gotta take a stand and do something about children and youth Lancaster just like children and youth wills barre pa. They are and we need to do the same!

Hummmm

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

I suspect there is more to this story than you are stating