Complaint Review: Children Youth Of Lancaster Pa

• Submitted: Tue, July 14, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 10, 2010

• Reported By:lancaster Pennsylvania
Children Youth Of Lancaster Pa
900 East King Street Lancaster, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Children Youth Of Lancaster Pa children youth must be stopped from destroying families. Lancaster Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: I have also experienced similar with this Agency....

I have been following everything they said just to get my daughter back who i didn't even get a chance to raise. Because of this lying agency. The main people who attacked me are heather hoffman, dill latimer and gregory r landis the main supervisor. Now i have basically no chance of raising my soon to be two month old who got ripped away from me well i was in the hospital healing. They are trying to put her in foster care so they can get money for another baby token away from a good parent.This agency needs to be shut down permantly. It hurts me real bad knowing i am not gone to be able to raise or love my daughter. Or have a bond with her because of them. So all people who read this we need to get together and get this agency shut down or atleast punished for what they are doing.

Crystal
lancaster, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Children-Youth-Of-Lancaster-Pa/Lancaster-Pennsylvania-17602/Children-Youth-Of-Lancaster-Pa-children-youth-must-be-stopped-from-destroying-families-La-469682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Children Youth Of Lancaster Pa

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I have also experienced similar with this Agency....

AUTHOR: pookey810 - (United States of America)

Hi, I want to offer my empathy, and sympathy to you, the mother who is going thru this, and hope a resolution has been accomplished with your case. I, Too, have had my children removed from my house, and NO, it was a very SAD mistake on the agency's behalf. YES, this does happen EVERYDAY in our so called "Wonderful United States of America" I have a VERY good attorney, and will pursue this case, once through step one in getting my children back....to the Federal Courts, even if it takes many years.....To the mother of this original post, can you please respond to my post so we can figure out how to contact each other, I am also in Lancaster County, and to any and all attorney's out there who would possibly take on a case against this County's CYA, I am now shopping for Lawyer's for my devistating situation which has caused damage beyond repair, mentally, spiritually, and yes, physically. If you review my case, you will agree this may be a "one-in-a million happening" BUT it happened to me and my dear children, AND CANNOT happen to even ONE more family ever again.

Hope all is well with you and your family