Complaint Review: Children Youth Of Lancaster Pa

• Submitted: Fri, July 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 17, 2009

• Reported By:lancaster Pennsylvania
Children Youth Of Lancaster Pa
900 East King Street Lancaster, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Cys Children youth takes daughter away from mother and family Lancaster Pennsylvania

Children youth took my daughter today and placed her in a foster home. In which they do not know if the people are safe. But all they care about is money they get when they take babies from good mothers and place them in a complete strangers house. They denied me and the fathers request to let her stay with the aunt. Who loved her alot. They took my rights away from the day i had her on may 30. They made false statements and added more false statements on me the other people who were in volved with this was dr candron at mhmr laura mc cready at mhmr and dawn horse at healthy begginings. Becareful where ever you go do not trust any doctors or so forth. Now i am worried about my daughter i have no idea if the family is abusive and so forth. The fact that they illegally took my daughter from me by using false statements and not following procedures. They need to be stopped now me the father and relatives of her are fighting for her back. everyone is broken hearted and everyday me and the family will suffer untill she is returned back safely to me. And justice gets served. The cys needs to be punished for what they did. All child protective places need to be punished. My daughter is only two months old before she was tooken away she smiled at me i held her kissed her and told her i love her so did the family of ours her aunt, uncle, cousins, and grandmas. These agency must stop. All parents rights are being ripped away from us right before our eyes. And there is no way to stop this from happening. The only way is to get them investigated and have a law created to prevent them from doing this to us parents.

Crystal
lancaster, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2009 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Children-Youth-Of-Lancaster-Pa/Lancaster-Pennsylvania-17602/Cys-Children-youth-takes-daughter-away-from-mother-and-family-Lancaster-Pennsylvania-470883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Children Youth Of Lancaster Pa