Complaint Review: Chimnee Cricket

• Submitted: Mon, July 18, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, October 12, 2005

• Reported By:Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania
Chimnee Cricket
#270 295 E. Swedesford Rd Wayne, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Chimnee Cricket ripoff chimney cleaning, pointing, painting Wayne Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: I am an employee of Chimnee Cricket, so I know what REALLY HAPPENED.

Chimney Cricket started a pointing job at my house. It started well. My wife paid the company in full (cash bad idea before complete) when I got home after Chimney Cricket left I noticed they did remove old flaky concrete but refilled only 30% of the holes they created. They did not point around 1 of the 3 doors.
They ruined some siding. They did attempt to repair, and they did order siding but never put it on. THE JOB IS NOT FINISHED. They reschedule service but never come out.

With only 5 hours left to this job they do not accept my calls. They must have caller ID. The secretary hangs up on me when she attempts to find paper work or put me on with a manager.

At this time I have loose siding and Unfinished pointing. I get rain water in the house due to thier not sealing their work. They will not return phone calls. They avoid me. They suck!!!!!

Andrew
Montgomery County, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2005 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chimnee-Cricket/Wayne-Pennsylvania-19087/Chimnee-Cricket-ripoff-chimney-cleaning-pointing-painting-Wayne-Pennsylvania-150171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chimnee Cricket

I am an employee of Chimnee Cricket, so I know what REALLY HAPPENED.

AUTHOR: Tiffany - (U.S.A.)

I answered everyone of Mr. King's complaints. His real complaints was actually about a BULGE in the back that we had warned him about not being able to remove because that's the way his house is. HE then got upset and called a siding guy to come out. Believe it or not the siding guy agreed with us, and let him know that the bulge can NOT be removed. We COMPLETED everything we agreed to do and it's ON OUR CONTRACT THAT HE SIGNED. He wanted free work and we couldn't afford to provide him with free work because we're a home owned company.