Complaint Review: Chimney Feild

• Submitted: Fri, September 21, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: Midnightkitty28 — Richmondhill Georgia United States of America
Chimney Feild

Chimney Feild Gina Noel The Riding lesson instuctor is very aggressive and tends to have an attitude with students (I WAS once a student), Internet

I am filing a complaint against Chimney Feilds located in RichmondHill Georgia. I took about 10 lessons, the riding instructor being Mrs. Gina Noel. In in some cases should would get mad or angry at me. As an example i dropped a helmet my helmet on the ground and it cracked!

Poor quality helmets, plus the fact she gave me a very mean response saying, "Now i know how our helmets keep cracking." She makes remarks always discouraging my riding skills. But there are SOME things she say about my riding which are good. I have quit riding there ever since and nowriding at (((competitor's name redacted))), which is amazing ;)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chimney-Feild/internet/Chimney-Feild-Gina-Noel-The-Riding-lesson-instuctor-is-very-aggressive-and-tends-to-have-a-944834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chimney Feild