Complaint Review: China Star

• Updated: Tue, July 08, 2014

• Reported By: Charles — Agawam Massachusetts
China Star
Nationwide USA

China Star I went to the Board of Health on them, they have a kid licking your food before you get it in Agawam store and there only response was teenagers will be teenagers he looks younger than a teenager and the owner watched him do it, I happen to catch them tampering with food! Agawam Mass

We were dine in customers and food was taking too long to get to us needless to say I caught the kid tampering with food by licking the chicken, I went to the Board of health on them! I will not pay for tampered food! I don't care they want no trouble the owner watch the kid lick the food! And should of stopped him, not watched him do it. 18 yrs in business, they need deportation if that's what it takes. I always liked it as the cheapest place to get Chinese food Now you know why prelicked food Is the kid fired I doubt it! relatives...So I will not pay for tampered food! The owner watched her only comment was teenagers will be teenagers! If it was my business he'd be fired and new meal delivered! And no need to tamper with peoples food!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2014 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/China-Star/nationwide/China-Star-I-went-to-the-Board-of-Health-on-them-they-have-a-kid-licking-your-food-befor-1160353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on China Star