gay

• Reported By: Bj — Van Nuys California
China Taiji Foot Massage
13308 Victory Blvd. Van Nuys, California United States of America

China Taiji Foot Massage Worst Massage Experiance Ever! Van Nuys, California

This was by far the worst experience I've ever had. I go to massages every month for health maintenance and will never come back to this place. Here are the reasons: 1) Don't know how to massage! The lady just rubbed and touched with out any effort. Not even comparable to the other places that I've been to.
2) Not a relaxing atmosphere: TV is showing some Chinese news that I don't understand, employees are talking smack while massaging,
3) put on me too much oil so her hands weren't penetrating the muscles to open them up, just slipping
4) Charged me extra for moving me around from 20min table massage into the chair
5) When I didn't want to be rude and gave them a small tip instead of nothing for their bad service, they complained and showed some sort of scratch paper that shows the amount that they demand for a tip. Wow I gave them more than what they wanted just to get out of there as soon as possible.

I don't know why would anyone go there or give high ratings, except that they haven't been to other places and don't know
any better. I'll pay more and go to places that give you a real massage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 10:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/China-Taiji-Foot-Massage/Van-Nuys-California-91401/China-Taiji-Foot-Massage-Worst-Massage-Experiance-Ever-Van-Nuys-California-1044496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on China Taiji Foot Massage